Monday, August 18, 2008

12 Days...

I am now officially done with my nannying duties and have only a few more days of spraying for my dad! I am in the home stretch now for my wonderful journey...

Now it is time to get all the last minute details worked out as well as pack! My goal is to have all my stuff together by Saturday because I have an internship with TIME Magazine for Democratic National Convention from Sunday August 24th to the 28th :) I will then come home for two days and ship on out! Talk about doing things a lil last minute...

Hope all is well!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cassie:Natalie & I are thinking of you this eve and hoping you are fine and arrived in France safely. Be sure to keep up with your blogg so we can keep tabs on you. How was the D. Convention? Did you get to shake Hillarys hand or Bills? How about Obama's speech! He sure wowed.
P.S. Natalie says if you shook Bill's hand to be sure to keep washing it thoroughly! ha ha.
Really take care and keep us posted. We love you. Great Aunt Janice and Natalie

Anonymous said...

So Cassie, I must ask you, did you get sold on this trip just off that 'really awesome' movie? I was just watching it and it made me laugh. It looks really awesome, though, where you are going, and I hope you are having a lot of fun right now, and I hope that your entire trip will be amazing. Ciao, and I can't wait to read of your adventures.

Anonymous said...

Cass - You've probably had a chance to see some of the sights featured in the video by now and it's Friday night so we trust you are checking out those nightclubs they referred to! We hope you had a safe trip and are beginning to settle in. You're a woman of the world now, even acquainted with some dignitaries so we're sure you will be comfortable in no time and working your magic in Besencon (or however you spell it!).
Love ya!
Suz, Stevie, Ashley