Hello to all of the wonderful people in my life!
I have finally found a place where I can get internet on my laptop until the one in my room is set up, it's at an Irish Pub in the Centre Ville (downtown) of Besancon. So here is my first post!
I made it safely to France this last Monday at about 8:30 am this time... I am now officially settled into my room for the year and have been trying to master as much of the language as I can before I have a placement test for my french courses tomorrow... So wish me luck! :)
I am trying to combat a cold that I think the stress of traveling left me with, but otherwise have been doing great in general. The food is phenomenal here and the people have been really nice to me and my lack of fluency in their language. I will post more extensive stories later...
I will also be posting stories of my DNC adventure... to say the least I met a bunch of great people who are important to the way our world works and I posed as a French diplomat for a few days... more to come! :)
I love you all and I am sorry this took so long! I am here and all is well in Besancon...
Sunday, September 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You probably feel bad from spending all that time with the liars at the DNC. HA HA UNCLE Jerald
Cass...this is your mother, you need to email me! :) I miss you!
Hey, Cass! I expect daily updates! It has been a week. C'mon!!!
Post a Comment