Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Quit your complaining

I am sorry I have not been doing daily posts (thank you anonymous commenter) but it is because my internet situation is being figured out right now, as well I am practically writing a novel about the DNC.

Yesterday was my first day of French school, and all went very well. At first I was a bit frustrated but then it became easier...

I am in good health again and missing you all very much!

I WILL post as soon as I can...

Love,

Your Little French American Girl :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cassie!!!!
Hope your having a great time, its not the same with out you. And guess what? Im working at Jmac front desk this year!!!!

-Golden J

Anonymous said...

Still waiting for the updates, tired of asking....

Your loving Mother!

Anonymous said...

Hey, Babe. Hope all is well in France. Wishing you would update your blog. I want to see what you have been up to.

Love,

Jon

Anonymous said...

Hey Cass -
Heard you've been doing some country hopping in your spare time and that the euros are becoming scarce. Aside from all us good folks back here in the US, what things are you missing most that we could send you in a care package? I don't know if it will make it in time for the big cross-over into non-arguable adulthood but it has not slipped our minds that it is drawing near. I've been putting in a lot of time on the O Campaign, Ashley's swimming after school 3 x week, Stevie's polishing his dome and trying to figure out itunes. One of my friends that I only see a few times a year told me her son had been an RA at Jmac last year too - Cody Wiggs - Did you ever run into him?
Stay safe - Aunt, Uncle, Cousin