Friday, February 13, 2009

Randy Ray's 17th Birthday on Friday the 13th...

Today is Ran's birthday, naturally, I had to miss it.

So I decided to list 17 reasons as to why I was glad he was born on his facebook... here they are!



My gift to you : 17 Reasons Why I Love You and Why You Rock, and other shiz like that

# 17 - Because having grown up in our house alone, would have made me very messed up.

# 16 - Because dressing you up in petticoats, purple headbands, and flowery stuff is soooo much better than an actual girl. Especially because you really did look cute as a little girl :)

# 15 - Only we were cool enough to join forces through the doll world by playing Barbie and G.I. Joe as sister and brother, as well as have my hamster, Momos, as the dog. (RIP Momos ha ha)

# 14 - Remember how we used to sit in the back of the van with your "It's a Big Big World Map" and act like it was our control panel thing for our space journeys to like Kansas and stuff? Yeah, that would have been boring minus you...

# 13 - Only you could play Almonzo like you did in our Little House on the Prairie adventures... plus you were the only boy... ever.

# 12 - Remember that time at Grandma and Granddad Hawkins' like bazillionth anniversary and we did the Shania Twain pant leg thing because Mom goaded us into it, and we were like both really embarrassed, but it ended up being the hit of the night? ha ha Yeah, without you, it would have looked weird...

# 11 - Remember the good ol days of 7-11? Yeah we were bamf then, only more bamf now. I am pretty sure bamfness ripens with age.

Oooo now we are that but just plus ten years! Ha ha ha

Every decade, let's like party ha ha

# 10 - Remember that time you hit me on the head with a bowl when Mom was leaving for work, and I ran down the driveway after her, and you caught up to me, jumped on my back, and managed to bite my shoulder blade? Well, I am glad that only happened once.

# 9 - Ooo or remember when we would stay at hotels and naturally we had to sleep together and you used to kick your leg up and down or like smack the pillow with your hand, and when I would ask you to stop, you would just say that you had to move something to fall asleep? ha ha Glad you grew out of that... Or so I think ha ha

# 8 - I miss the days of tubing behind the fourwheeler what not, and well, Dad always turning the tube, so I hit trees and you did not... I guess you should be glad I was born for that ha ha

# 7 - The Peach Song. "Peaches for Breakfast... peaches for lunch..." ha ha

# 6 - Ackatomavichiwa... (Did we ever know how to spell that, or any of the worlds you ever invented?)

# 5 - I loved how no matter where in the world we may be, especially at Lake McCaughnaughy, Wormy was always just on the other side of the lake...

# 4 - The perfect number of years to have between you and your lil broha!

# 3 - The number of children I am glad Mom and Dad did not end up having... unless you count Kaycee... or Dad... then it's ok ha ha

# 2 - Remember that time you were in your room, and you were looking in the mirror at something... and then you asked Mom a question about size proportions of a certain orifice and how it was able to accommodate certain bodily waste? Yeah, that was hilarious. Still is to this day.

# 1 - Because nobody can say that you are their "little" broha! I love you to the moon and back... I hope you know that.

Happy Birthday Crandall. I miss you tons...


Love, Your Big Sis :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Matt! Are you sure you aren't messed up growing up in our house even though you do have a little brother??? Your post was very sweet and totally cracked me up.

Randy's mom