Hello All!
I have made it safely back to Besancon today! Its about 7:00 pm here in France and I have spent the last 18 or so hours traveling... Always a fun day! Because I had to change my train ticket when I got into Paris, I ended up getting to my room a lot earlier than originally planned, so I cheated the whole sleeping bit and took a nap ha ha ha
The weather was gorgeous leaving Colorado and the entire flight down to Dallas/Fort Worth airport was cloudless and sun-filled! My arm probably got a lil tan from it being in the window!
This time around the traveling was very easy as I knew exactly what I needed to do and where I needed to do it. I met a girl named Laura from Tulsa, Oklahoma after we had gotten off the planes. She asked me if I lived around here (as in Paris) and I told her kind of and that I could help her with what she needed. She was a very nice girl. Then as I was headed to get on the metro to head over to the train station, Gare de Lyon, that was quite a bit away from Charles de Gaulle, this lady came up to me (Maria-Corinne) and asked me if I could help her and her confused husband (Otto) navigate the metro system. They were both riding the first line that I was so we chatted along the way. They were from Venezuela and had been to Colorado to go to a certain hospital in Denver to help cure some illnesses she had associated with asthma. Turns out all went well and they cannot wait to return there some day and travel around more!
As per the request of my mother and many others, I will be post on here more often and not such long posts as some people claimed to have missed meals (that's your shout out "anonymous" Jim ha ha)...
I hope you enjoy this second round of living in France as much as I do!
Love,
Cass
Saturday, January 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment